Plasa Focus

Modge

I thought seeing as Plasa (London) always has a long "Will I see you there?" type thread equal opportunities and not discriminating against The North dictates we do the same for Plasa focus. So: Who's coming? It's in Leeds on the 19th and 20th of this Month (i.e. less than 2 weeks away!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall be there with some chums. No doubt I shall pass many BR members without recognition because their name badge says "Joe Bloggs" rather than "gearthrob" or "school_lighting_wizard"

Mine will say "Dirk Thrust...Man of Mystery". I'll be there on Tuesday; on Wednesday I'm lighting something I dare not tell you about.

KC

I shall be there with some chums. No doubt I shall pass many BR members without recognition because their name badge says "Joe Bloggs" rather than "gearthrob" or "school_lighting_wizard"

Mine will say "Dirk Thrust...Man of Mystery". I'll be there on Tuesday; on Wednesday I'm lighting something I dare not tell you about.

KC

Then we shall be checking your pockets on the way out Dirk

I will probably be there both days as I want to go to Peter's RDM session on Tuesday and looking forward to watching Chris eat an elephant on Wednesday!! :P Might nip in to the Clay Paky demo as well.

Any plans for a BR gathering point? Would be nice to put some faces to names after several years.

(Note to self: Must remember to fold the vans aerial down to fit in the car park this year!)

(Note to self: Must remember to fold the vans aerial down to fit in the car park this year!)

I don't think my van will fit at all! I'll be on the train and walking across I think, it's only 10 minutes!

Holy Phish will be there, he's staying in my spare bedroom!

Perhaps all Blue Roomers could have a secret dress code to identify each other? Any thoughts.....? Flower in the lapel? Hats? Neon signs?

Yeah I know, but how many people are going to be there in black tops? I doubt some people own anything other than black, and I get a sneaking suspicion others occasionally dress the part at shows like this.

I'm pretty good at balloon modelling. Balloon hats for all blue roomers at the show as an identity badge??? Dare you!

Are we doing the Congo Blue thing? The last two years I've had a piece of L181 behind my name badge at Earls Court and nobody twigged :angry: .

I think that's the best way. It is after all the 'official' Blue Room way.

Archived