Expensive Cables

peter

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I need to buy more coat hangers ;)

Just thinking tho'

It's possible these guys weren't super-hardcore audiophiles that might not be able to tell the difference. Ignoring the main point for a second, we don't really recommend re-wiring your home theater after a firesale on wire hangers. [Audioholics via Consumerist]

I think I need an audiophile in my crew :)

If you're audiophile looking something extra from your system, look no further than Elemental Voice.

As the advert copy states, whilst describing one of these audiophile tickets to sonic nirvana, Elemental Voice makes products that do "...things that you can only imagine"!

http://www.nathanmar....com/elemental/

If you're audiophile looking something extra from your system, look no further than Elemental Voice.

Hi John and welcome to the Blue Room.

I hope your post is yet another expose of marketing nonsense with no scientific or engineering basis.

I hope your post is yet another expose of marketing nonsense with no scientific or engineering basis.

Having scrolled down to the "Holeystone" (tube version obviously), the PinneaEZ and the Musicone, I think this is a fairly safe assumption....

Bob

Oh Brian you cynic; have you read them? B-)

I clicked the link, took one look and read no more. OK, so I've now looked closer I'll admit that 2 out of the 6 featured products might not be real.

I sympathise a little with Brian for being suckered in. I'm fairly sure that something similar to the first product actually exists in reality. And by 'reality', I mean the place inhabited by the sort of people who give Russia Andrews their money.

Argh! No edit option on the mobile version of the board! Never mind; I quite like the sound of Russia Andrews. Damn iPhone autocorrect.

Oh Brian you cynic; have you read them? B-)

I clicked the link, took one look and read no more. OK, so I've now looked closer I'll admit that 2 out of the 6 featured products might not be real.

Then perhaps the other 4 of these sonic delights are just for what you need, then, Brian. http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I'll paint a picture for you... yes,yes, it's a very droll, very obvious satire of audiophile tweak black-magic fetishes. Cheers.

http://www.nathanmarciniak.com/elemental/

Archived