Bulbs for Strand Pattern 123 and 23

DNT

Does anyone know if these bulbs can be got? They fit the original Strand Pattern 23 and 123 but they have halogen filaments. I don’t see a reference number on the bulb so it’s difficult to do a search for it. 
Denis 

1DB5F641-CE6F-4932-868F-14107AE3DCE9.jpeg

Excellent. I’ll try that link. Sorry for the double post. I got a message to say the first one hadn’t loaded, but apparently it had.  Maybe the moderators can delete the extra one. 

DNT

ive still got a couple of T1's on the shelf...no idea why, long time since I had any suitable lanterns. can't throw them away though.

Philips 9290020550 lamps ( A60 bulb E27 2700K 2452 lumen) work very well in 123's fitted with E27's for use as practical or display fittings, the LED filaments  lining up with the optics well - obviously no way near bright enough for T28 replacement, I also use the same lamp in our practical Patt 43's etc

Yes I have done Patt 123 and 23N changes to LED running . Light output is better than T17 in a Patt 123 on a 97cri Cob . RGBW version is still in test but as an effects colour lantern it’s fun.  23N is 5deg and matches T17 . Working on a 23version 

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I have a conversion to LED in my office Patt 23, but it's a decorative piece only...not very bright, but quite fun.  I just replaced the lamp holder with an Edison Screw base, and then fitted a Wi-fi controlled "Smart Bulb" - I think that's a Wiz one.  The height worked out just right with the base I chose.

(For the curious, the stand is originally from an antique surveying tool- I drilled out the bolt hole to make a snug fit onto the spigot.)

image.thumb.jpeg.b68eeaf5caf4bfc37d01a528d3744daf.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4f28418b6f875b7ce3f06d26fe592cce.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ae0aa367686b12c49d47374bfd1866ae.jpeg

I did similar with a pair of Patt123s, but dismantled the wifi bulb, hardwired the it in, and turned the LED PCB to face straight towards the lens. They go plenty bright enough to light up a room with a nice soft ambient wash, and with full RGB WW CW colour mixing. Probably 100-150W tungsten equivalent, but brighter in deep saturated colour. I've software limited the white chip brightness, as it was getting a bit too hot and was concerned about longevity.