How Hot is your bedroom?

Lozza

~~If that was all in my bedroom; a)it would no longer have the 'bedroom' status, it would have the official status of 'warehouse' and b)I would have no money, an enraged mother and probably no friends :P

Now...I want 4 monitors :(

:)

It lost it's bedroom status when the 15' Stone walls surrounding it on 3 sides started letting the sound through.

And Look. :P

Piccys. :o :o ;) :P ;) :P

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I only plug them in when I need them.

Good light to solder under thought.

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Mods. How come this thread is in next generation when it was started 2 years ago?

Josh

The hottest thing in my bedroom is my wife.....

The only kit that ends up in there is the odd sharpie from my pocket after a gig. It's actually a very kit free home.

Ditto, I spend enough hours with kit at work that when I do get to go home it's to relax. That and the wife has a phobia of cables!

Mods. How come this thread is in next generation when it was started 2 years ago?

Maybe because the majority of people who allegedly have all this kit in their bedrooms are of school age?

Guest lightnix
How come this thread is in next generation when it was started 2 years ago?

Because that's where "In my bedroom..." threads belong :)

My bedroom:

2x JBsystems 700w RMS 15inch full range cabs Handing in a line array

1x AX700 amp

1x MMX410 pro mixer

1x 4 feet pro deck stand

2x Vango scanners

3x par 56's

1x JBsystems chaser

1x 500w smoke machine

Numerous cables

Lots of power!

joe

Piccys. :) :o :o ;) :P :(

Not that I'm actively promoting underage alcohol consumption, but I do hope that what looks like a mini-fridge in the 3rd pic is "The Beer Fridge" and is suitably stocked with Stella. Or Fosters. Or Carlsberg. Not Carling, though. It's 'orrible stuff.

Matt

Piccys. :) :o :o ;) :P ;)

Not that I'm actively promoting underage alcohol consumption, but I do hope that what looks like a mini-fridge in the 3rd pic is "The Beer Fridge" and is suitably stocked with Stella. Or Fosters. Or Carlsberg. Not Carling, though. It's 'orrible stuff.

Matt

It's empty at the moment but it follows me out to band gigs and backstage work and the crew fill it with what ever they want. I don't drink by the way :(

Josh

Its also worth noting that when we create a new forum we try and move relevant posts into it, firstly so it has some content to start with, and secondly so all the topics along particular lines are in one place, even if they were posted before the forum existed; The Office, therefore has a post from October 2007, it should probably have more, but it takes a long time to go through and move them, but if they get bumped they will be moved to the right places.

You know, I'm not even allowed a TV in the bedroom. It's common, apparently. :)

I do two bedside lights: one regular, one with a blue gel on, as I can read in blue light (wonder where I picked that skill up? :o) but it doesn't keep Mrs B awake.

Guest joewhite903

Hey all my bedroom is kinda like my wholeliving space ,eat, sleep, drink, Service/repair, make random things, play my guitar Etc.

At the moment Keeping my room hot is

2x 8way Blinders,

8x par 56's,

2x mojo scan masters (Geni),

2x 1500w FireCracker strobes,

2x par 36 helicopters,

2x 250w moonflowers

5x Strand Quartet F's,

6x Stand Cantata PC's,

2x Martin Junior Foggers,

1x 700w cheapy fogger,

8x LED par 36's,

3x Arcline Strobe tubes,

2x UV 2x36w Units,

2x Homemade 250w Colour changers,

1x 80mw Green laser (non DMX)

Some of my piccys are on here http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/joewhite903/

Joe P.s. I could have 3 phase in my room iff I wanted as we do have the supply into the house but I dont know what sort off rating I could have, Piccys on link too

I do two bedside lights: one regular, one with a blue gel on, but it doesn't keep Mrs B awake.

Amazing what mistakes and editig can do :)

Sorry Bryson!

A few weeks ago, my house looked like this -

My daughters band practice in the living room...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/l...dlight/BrLr.jpg

While I was doing computer / network upgrades in the the office

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/l...ht/BrOffice.jpg

While also doing repairs in the back room

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/l...dlight/BrBr.jpg

The rest of the junk was in the other living room

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/l...dlight/BrR2.jpg

Archived