11 smallish projectors

Tom

Hi all,I need to get my hands on 11 small-ish projectors.2000 lumen, widish lens, HDMI input.They will be used separately from each other so do not need to match.

It's for a student online collaborative project.

Anybody got any ideas where to start looking. Not the usual AV suppliers will have that sort of thing but happy to be corrected.

London based but think there will be couriering involved anyway so location not a massive issue. (within reason).

T

Given hire costs, buying a load of cheap Amazon home projectors might be worth it? https://www.amazon.co.uk/ELEPHAS-Projector-Portable-Display-Compatible/dp/B07N39NDDB/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&qid=1611411442&refinements=p_89%3AELEPHAS&rnid=1632651031&s=home-theater&sr=1-2

I saw something like this being used by an art student, I was amazed by it's price and built in media player

You could sell them on at the end of a project - it would cost you a grand but worth considering.You could buy one as a trial, and if ok buy and have the projectors delivered straight from Amazon.If not, return the test package.

Hire cost plus £10(?) per projector delivered to each person will add up