Covered Staging

the kid

Hello all,

As from Today I have been mostly ... you might of noticed ive been looking for places to hire some kit from.

I had a good hunt around and I was pleased when I found this ok it is a little bigger but we could proberly just fit it in.

Then I found "ah crap its in Canada."

So the question to you all is where can you find something like that over here?

Cheers

TK

I used to have a friend who ran a small removals business. He had a "curtainsider" truck, and during the summer he had a lot of hires which used it as a stage - mainly village fetes and gala days etc. He just parked up the truck, added some steps at the back, and opened one side ..... client supplied any PA and lighting etc.

Bruce.

We also have a stage truck at work... picture if anyone's interested...

Truck with Canopy and Curtain

Look out for a time lapse video of it going up and a pa being setup to appear in the next couple weeks... we have a sports gig this sunday.. (sorry for the OT'ness but thought I'd show we had one too =) )

David

Star Hire or Star Event Group as they are known now, have exactly the stage that is in your first post. They worked closely with the manufacturer you found in bring these mobile units into this country and ensuring they meet british regulations.

Give them a call they're a nice friendly and helpful bunch!

EDIT: Just followed Sam's link to the Alive Network and the stages they are punting are Star Events one's, so you might be better off going direct.

Archived