PLASA Meet & Greet

CharlieH

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're too old to qualify, but Kit Lane and I will be on a University of Derby stand in the "education village" - so you are all welcome to come for a chat!

"Education village", "Technologies for Worship Pavilion",(which presumably is a hassock with a few LEDs in )......what has PLASA come to? Dr. Thrust will be there on Monday/Tuesday and will spend a few hours stomping around and mumbling while trying to identify the seat he sat on for a 1975 Led Zep gig, before stomping off to the Britannia Tap....or, indeed, the Fuller's pub next door given that Young's is now brewed in Bedford.....

When I was a lad.......

KC

I'm probably game for it!

As I will be heading over anyway and it's my first PLASA would be good to break the ice with some people =]

Am year 13 hoping to study Lighting design at Uni, doing bits and pieces so yh, thanks for the offer! =]

Best Rob

My travel down on the Wednesday was only £40, with a railcard granted, but I did price up Sunday and it was about the same. Make sure you use www.eastcoast.co.uk rather than the Trainline or other operators, as normally only East Coast actually sell there best fares.

Rail tickets normally cheaper if you book weeks in advance....

For Mon 12th 0600 from berwick (change at NCL) and 1900 return comes in at £165 (£50 for the return leg, down is expensive as monday rush hour) assuming no railcard (remember most Under 26's can get one)

NatEx 2315 coach from Berwick (Artr Ldn Victoria at 0645) returning 2300 (Arr 0630) is £42.90

Archived