PLASA Meet & Greet

CharlieH

Tommulliner and myself have been toying with the idea of trying to get all of the students on here to meet up for lunch at PLASA this year. Seeing as we will all be going on the Sunday due to school, it would make sense to meet up and get to know others with the same interests as ourselves.

So the plan is to meet outside Pizza Express at 12.45 aiming to grab a bite to eat at 13.00 (ish). All of the students on here are welcome, from Secondary School all the way through to University, however the seasoned professionals are sadly not (sorry Paul & Ynot http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif ).

If you're planning on coming then let us know below so we can get a rough idea for numbers! I am not sure if you can reserve tables at the Pizza Express in Earls Court, but if we get an idea for the number of people coming then I can at least have a go!

So I'll go first:

Both myself and another technician-minded student from my school will be attending - that makes 2................

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're too old to qualify, but Kit Lane and I will be on a University of Derby stand in the "education village" - so you are all welcome to come for a chat!

Me also age wise but I'll be manning the PLASA CAD clinic on P34, behind the NSDF stand and just by the Edication village

David

We're too old to qualify, but Kit Lane and I will be on a University of Derby stand in the "education village" - so you are all welcome to come for a chat!

Me also age wise but I'll be manning the PLASA CAD clinic on P34, behind the NSDF stand and just by the Edication village

David

Already planning on coming to chat to both of you! http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

The traditional way for Blue Roomers to recognise one another is a piece of 181 Congo Blue in the shirt pocket. If you find a really old hand and give the appropriate handshake they will enlighten you on the history of the practice.

B-)

Alas, I doubt I'll be there (again)

Archived