Leatherman

Ben

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I've also seen makes like, SMITH&WESSON...

Don't fancy it much - if it's already questionable as top whether or not your leatherman is a dangerous weapon, having THAT logo on the side won't help

"It's not a weapon on my belt, officer, it's a Smith & Wesson!" Cue wailing, flashing and arrival of armed response unit!

At the risk of this thread diverging....

On the subject of Armed Response Units, I took acouple of short Beyer Mic stands home yesterday to lend to my flatmate, and it occurred to me, particularly via CCTV, that they don't half look like automatic weapons. :rolleyes: :o As I live in South London, I was quite paranoid about being swooped upon by the ARU on the way home. Next time, I'll take a bigger bag.

Back to the Leatherman vs Gerber battle!

Leatherman wins hands down to a gerber. No doubt about it! On looks, usability and size it wins! - Gerbers are too bulky etc!

Give me my Wave any day!

(Well you don't have to cos I already have it - but you get the idea!)

:rolleyes:

Wave with Maglite and holster, £65.95 on e-bay; the seller is Valkyriebiker. I ordered mine from them on Thursday and it came this morning, not bad when you consider that he's in the USA. This is the same guy that our member down-under, Berni, bought his from and he recommended him to me. I used the 'buy it now' option but the bidding starts at £49.95 with £6 shipping to UK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived