Adhesive to fix dichroic glass in mover

paulears

My supplier just delivered a batch of 90W LED movers, and in the two months since the last order, the gobos are completely different, and the colour wheels have different colours in them. Today, a little bag arrived with new gobos, and new glass for the colour wheel. The wheels with the wrong colours in have the glass glued in with white colour cement of some kind. Any idea what I should get to attach the new, correct colours - and any tips?

I use the clear silicone instant gasket on my motorbike exhaust and it seems to seal,OK. Not sure about gluing , but a trial with a hot air gun would tell you.

Exhausts get quite hot.- enough to melt poly bags and shoes.

I use the clear silicone instant gasket on my motorbike exhaust and it seems to seal,OK.

I used some instant gasket to hold the DWE bulbs in place in some molefay-style blinders. I was hopeful the bodge would get me through a gig, but they've held perfectly for years since.

Archived