PLASA meet up

peter

Which day would you prefer the PLASA meet up to take place?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would you prefer the PLASA meet up to take place?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • No Preference - I can make all days
    • No Preference - I won't be coming
    • (other - I can edit this if someone suggests another option - please don't vote for it yet!)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ill tell you what, ill do you a deal, you buy a desk each and ill do my best to chuck in a copy (of course most of there desks come with emphasis already) no promises but I can try...

and unfortunatly I cant have the whole thing at the stand, I think they would get a bit susspicious if 300 peopel turn up for a chat and coffee at the same time...

however if anyone is interested in the kit just ask me, no im not on commision (unfortunatly) or do just drop over to say hi and for a chat

:** laughs out loud **:

(If it is Tuesday, I want Thirdtap to come - we must have proof of his lunacy!)

Mr Stu says "Amen to that"

I should be free on the Tuesday!

Stu

Again I end up with the possible problem of starting at Bristol on Monday... So even if I do take a day off to go to PLASA on Tuesday I won't be able to get up there.....

Argh Sunday - Do I have to ;)

So even if I do take a day off to go to PLASA on Tuesday I won't be able to get up there.....

Why ever not? I travel down to London for PLASA on a day trip. If you go by coach, it drops off at Earls Court and only costs £10 if you get the right coaches.

Why ever not? I travel down to London for PLASA on a day trip. If you go by coach, it drops off at Earls Court and only costs £10 if you get the right coaches.

Oooh - I might give that a go then...

(Have to speak nicely to the new guys/boss...)

Might get back to you about the coach details....

Archived