PLASA meet up

peter

Which day would you prefer the PLASA meet up to take place?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would you prefer the PLASA meet up to take place?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • No Preference - I can make all days
    • No Preference - I won't be coming
    • (other - I can edit this if someone suggests another option - please don't vote for it yet!)

I'm going on sunday as the school wont let me out for monday or tuesday

Not that I condone taking a day off of school, but if you write to the school explaining that education extends beyond their walls, and that you have chosen to take up an interest which isnt covered by their standard education system, then you should be fully supported, and instead of preventing you from attending they should perhaps consider paying your enterance fee?

Yeah, so thats why my school didn't seem to upset to see the back of me.

True but it's in my first or second week but they are unlikely to see it that way more is the shame! Especially as I can go on a Sunday!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Updates section of forum:

All Blue Room members are invited to the Blue Room meet up in the downstairs bar of the Zero88 "Tournament" Pub (just round the corner from Earls Court - see Zero88 for details) at 5pm on the 9th of September. Want more info? Post in Tea Break.

You skating to Earl's Court, Stig?

If its not raining then I should be skating down there. I have a gig at the national maritime museum so I should be in need of a pint or two by the time I get there.

Where is the pub that zero88 are in?? And has anyone decided on a time. I can make evening but not afternoon.

Have one for me, chaps & chapesses. I shan't be PLASA'ing this year, for the first time in a long time. I've got a few days off right now between a conference in Llangollen and an installation job in Scarborough, and I just can't face the prospect of giving up a day at home to schlep down to Earls Court and spend the day looking at stuff which I have either already seen, or can see next year, at ABTT in much quieter and more relaxed surroundings (and with slightly cheaper beer).

I dont think im going to be able to get away :o but please do all come and say hello on the ETC stand, we do have free beer and other less important drinks, (just fake an interest and ill get you one)

also do come and have a play with our kit, and see what we have thats new...

hope to see you all tommorow then

Ben

please do all come and say hello on the ETC stand, we do have free beer and other less important drinks, (just fake an interest and ill get you one)

also do come and have a play with our kit, and see what we have thats new...

Eh? Have you got a job with ETC, Ben? I thought you were still studying at Central.

Archived