Christmas Lighting

Dweeks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our college liked the video so much, they've asked me to "write" an opening to the Xmas Concert to the music from the video. I'm not sure the Strand MX is really gunna be up to it, but my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, some scenes and flash buttons, and I'm sure it'll be great! I'll post a video of it when it is done!

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, and the really neat mover effect from the window - I think thats just lots of strings of fairly lights from the window to ground...

No this is a mega tree... it uses a flag pole with lots of lights coming off hit... the owner of these lights is called Carson Williams and uses 88 Light-o-rama channels to control it... it has notnign to do witha fruit machine.. these light-o-rama boxes can be daisy chained with Cat5 Cables... like the DMX of the xmas world.. I persinally do own lighto-rama equipment and have an animated display every year.

Oh, and the really neat mover effect from the window - I think thats just lots of strings of fairly lights from the window to ground...

No this is a mega tree...

Indeed. But note the date of my post, what I knew then and what I know now are two totally different things :)

And, err, :(

James,

How big is the Hi-def version of the video?

It doesn't say when you start downloading it (I gave up after 10Mb).

thanks

I don't know.

I've always played it directly from the page without downloading it. I do have a broadband connection though.

James

Archived