A-level Results Tomorrow...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone with me in banning Peter and all those who have had their results today from this site for 24 hours? They could then devote this time to getting sozzled (in order to commiserate or celebrate), and recovering in time for wasting another day on here tomorrow!

sheeesh! kids today...stuck in all day on their computers when they should be out having fun...(removes slippers, and puts down pipe)

This message is sponsored by "Bryson's Post-Count", available in all good internet cafes <_<

Unfortunatly I can't get sozzled tonight, as I have to be in Highbridge for 11am tomorrow

11AM? You can get really drunk until, say, 3, and still get a fair bit of sleep. Working with a hangover is a skill you'll need if you're off to college...

Hmm...anyone recommend any good drinks? Off to the offie in a bit

If your in a party mood and knowing that you like to experiment with your alcohol get some absinthe!!!! B) B)

Hmmm melonly fresh <_<

Stu

Whoops something went wrong there lets retry 3rd time. .. <_<

Congratulations to all who get their necessary grades.

If anyone doesn't quite make it (as I did) don't despair, It's a blip!

Talk to the people offering advice and act on it. With enlightened employers, and

some hard work by yourself you can still achieve. (I went on and got a useful 2:1 Degree in electronics).

Best of luck to you all

Regards

John Macgregor B.Eng. C.Eng. MIEE

(Sorry I don't use the letters often but sometimes they inspire.....)

"Permission to shout Bravo at an incredibly loud and annoying volume Sir?"

"Permission Granted"

"BRAVO!"-Blackadder goes forth

Congrats to everyone whatever they got I'm sure you'll be fantastic in whatever you do next

I'd buy you all a drink...

If I wasn't such a tight arsed git

Well Done!

Peter

Archived