A-level Results Tomorrow...

Good luck to everyone here who's getting A-Level results tomorrow, I hope you all get what you want and manage to get to your first choice uni's etc....

:D

Stu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah - good luck to everyone, I wish you all the best for your results - let's hope you all get into the uni you wanted to, and that you still have time to pop back here every day (ish!).

Good luck!

God - it doesn't seem like 5min since I was there being as nervous as you are - I really miss those days!

Cheers Ben...best of luck to my peers, and to GCSE candidates for next week.

Please don't remined me only a week to go :D. Good luck to any one else getting results tomorrow or next week

Edit: Nervous smile added at lightguy's Request

Matthew

God - it doesn't seem like 5min since I was there being as nervous as you are - I really miss those days!

I don't miss school and my 1 A-Level at all! :) :D

Stu

Ah! Stop being so silly about it all! Of course everyone on here is going to get the results they deserve and want!! :D

Althoug having said that I failed mine, and have still ended up as a postgraduate PhD student, so either way everything will be fine!

Fingers crossed for you all!

Chris

Good luck to everyone here who's getting A-Level results tomorrow, I hope you all get what you want and manage to get to your first choice uni's etc....

Thanks and good luck to everyone else recieving results tomorrow. For once we may get up nice and early so that we can open the post as soon as it arrives

Yeah - and I supose you had it made - I mean I assume you've gone in for a science PhD? where they pay you???

How have I had it made?? :huh:

After failing my A-Levels (Admittidly it was my fault entirely - I had found at this point that there was more fun to be had playing in theatre than in the classroom), I had to fight to convince the University that I wanted to go to that they should take me!

I had to work stupid hours alongside my university work to be able to afford my tuition fees, getting no support whatsoever, except for a small student loan. But now at the end of that and after an awful lot more fighting for what I wanted, I have now been given a full scholorship from the EPSRC to study for my PhD in High Performance visualisation, which after my tuition fees are paid I still have to live in crap student accomodation and work stupid hours to be able to live in any form of comfort!!

So please don;t tell me I have had it made, cause I have had to work to be where I am today, in the position I wanted to be in.

Rant over! Besides I have to go to work, all night, in a meat factory, for the 8th day in a row, to make ends meet before Heading back to university in September! :angry:

Ok so I am happy to work hard doing the crapiest jobs to get where I want to be, but I have had enough of it now, and you guys seem to be the ones that I am going to be taking it out on! Please forgive me!! <_<

Archived