Summer Time Stuff

Thirdtap

So it's summer traditionally a quiet time in the industry.

Besides youth project and kids activities not much going on right?

Personally the warehouse I work in is unusally quiet and tidy. As you may notice my 'work related' internet time is high at the moment. I have a few jobs that I can get on with and sometimes do, but what I was wondering are other people doing with this 'spare' time?

It has been mentioned in another thread that someone is clearing out their raven store room. You must be careful it what you throw away because it may lead to the venue falling down. Explained here here

If you are manging to take time out from work and see a bright thing in the sky it's alright it's the sun and it won't hurt you much.

I thought it was the day scheduled for amdram getouts

Just getouts??

I've heard on group contemplate sticking an extra performance in on sunday evening to get more numbers in...

The getout still had to be done some point though as the company was back at their real jobs on Monday....

Possibly they were thinking you could do the getuot before the last performance...

Well I do very very little, other than waking up unusally late, spending plenty of time down the pub with my mates who think I've completely disappeared off the face of the planet thanks to the last 9 months, and eating way too much.

Oh and plotting to take over the world. :angry:

Usual Stuff.

Stu

What I'm up to this summer:

Organising myself for uni

Making use of Broadband

A few small gigs, including a surprise birthday party for someone

Might go up to Edinburgh for a few days to see whats going on, but it depends on finances

Trying to work as much as possible, whilst still enjoying the plethera of free outdoor events Bristol provides during the summer months - the Balloon Fiesta is incredible

Oh yeah, and posting as much on the Blue Room to get my post count above that of a certain moderator before he returns from holiday. 4 days to make 40 posts!

Oh yeah, and posting as much on the Blue Room to get my post count above that of a certain moderator before he returns from holiday. 4 days to make 40 posts!

so THAT's why we haven't heard anything from him for a while.

4 days to make 40 posts!

So Peter you have a goal.

Please make sure all you posts are worthwhile and topic related. No need to add posts just because...

Maybe I can help

Peter what colour socks are you wearing?

And...I'm back...and Peter is still 20-odd posts behind.... :angry:

I've been touring this fair isle of ours, trying to avoid theatre as much as possible (although I did go and see Dave Gorman in Edinburgh...highly recommended...) and working on my UK tan. It's looking good.

And today I've been stung by a wasp. That's quite summery, is it not? (And bloody painful, too) :)

Instead of our usual blissful 6-week dark period, we have 1 1/2 weeks to do everything we need to do, as the education department has got thier teeth into our spaces.... Happy happy.... :D

Archived