Jump to content

Another 'What's this connector called'....


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ynot said:

Oooh - searching Amazonia for JST plug does look like that's the beasties...

Now to just figure out what size they are!!



and version 

I have some for my printer that apparently are not the type or size that are correct 


Dam things seem to be impossible to know what is "right! 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

JST SM , the wings are for panel mounting.

Most common connector for LED strips.

Be aware that they are 2.5 mm pitch, some PCBs standard spacing is 2.54mm (1/10") 2.5 mm pitch headers won't fit in long runs.

www.awesomeledlist.com, connectors tab for some options.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.