Small Run PCB Manufacture

PCBShopper may be a good website to look at. Compares most of the inexpensive PCB suppliers. My link

Other than that, I mainly use JLC for very small batches of PCBs. They usually come out cheapest, but I haven't ordered any for a little while.

Edited by skinda0

Pcbway have always come up with the goods for me. Have done quite a lot of business with them over the last few years. It's always a confidence builder when they ask about some slight ambiguity that I have introduced - shows they are actually sanity checking my efforts!

Pcbway have always come up with the goods for me. Have done quite a lot of business with them over the last few years. It's always a confidence builder when they ask about some slight ambiguity that I have introduced - shows they are actually sanity checking my efforts!

I've only used them once and they spotted the component silk screen for a TO220 voltage regulator was associated with plated through holes which were too small. This wasn't my design but I'd made some alterations eslewhere on the board and hadn't spotted the error.

Brilliant service and quicker than quoted even with the hiccup.

Edited by sunray

• 8 months later...

a PCB will cost between $10 and $50 per board

I'd be looking at changing your supplier,only yesterday I ordered 5 double sided  boards,about 2"x3" for around 30p each ($2 for 5),the P+P was more expensive than the 5 boards, even the paypal charge was more than the cost of 1 board.All in the total order came to  around  a fiver ,or just over a quid a board.

Edited by themadhippy