Best price for trigger clamps.

Ynot

Looking around at the moment for a box of new trigger clamps - these on CPC

Quite a few options on the market - CPC has them for £18.98 plus vat and a couple of places I've found do them at cheaper plus delivery (which puts those in the same ball-park as CPC).

Anyone got any contacts for these at a fair but lower price before I take the plunge?

Probably looking for 15 or so.

Edited by Ynot

Do they need to be Doughty?

If not, one equivalent is these. Same 100kg SWL, should be significantly cheaper.

If you don't need the full weight capacity, these have a SWL of 30kg. We've used them on single lanterns with very satisfactory results.

I'm a dealer for Prolight who distribute them, but they're available from a wide range of outlets.

Just looking at the Prolight ones now - and they certainly look like they'll do the job.

Just looking at the Prolight ones now - and they certainly look like they'll do the job.

And I've gone for their 30kg clamps - we don't have anything near that weight in house stock so those look a marvelous choice - thanks all.