MultiPlay - New Version In Development

David Duffy

Was in need of a windows based qlab alternative recently, specifically one that can be run from companion & stream deck. I ended up using casparcg, which is both massive overkill and not the right tool for the job. Remembered about multiplay, and just read that it can do OSC now too. Following with renewed interest!

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have used MP for several years for our annual village panto. I love it and would happily contribute to make it better, but can anyone tell me why a lot of the items in my soundtrack of disappear after a few months. I was recently asked to replicate a show, and most of the songs and sound effects were missing

Firstly, are you using using the (really) old 2.5x version or the updated V3 ?

When you say the sound items are missing, do you mean the cues have a red X next to them? If so, it could be that the audio files have been moved to a new folder and just need to be relinked to the the cues.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As this post has been resurected (first post was in 2019), I thought I would remind people that Multiplay is FREE and IMHO brilliant. With no connection to David (living half a world away) I'd urge people to try it and perhaps donate to David to enable further developement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1