All the old lighting laying around unused

paulears

There was a photo that was going around of some guy cooking food up in a lighting rig with a par can

See

for something similar.

yes That is like something I seen but there was a frying pan. That par can looks like the one I seen with the pan on on it. I wounder was it BigClive who was cooking food on one at work

There's nothing wrong with PAR cans. They may be inefficient, but they provide a good wash of broad spectrum light.

AND they make a great cooking source for woks atop a castle wall..... :D

That is so true ** laughs out loud ** With a previous job of mine, I managed to fry an egg in a pan with a parcan CP61 ** laughs out loud **

There was a photo that was going around of some guy cooking food up in a lighting rig with a par can

Er, yes - that was precisely what I was (slightly obliquely) referring to :)

And yes it WAS indeed our very own Big Clive with one of his wayward 'experiments'. The popcorn is another variety of the PAR can culinary treats, the one I meant was the wok with a stir-fry. :)

Can't find the pic/video just now, but I'm sure Clive will dig it out at some stage for our repeat delectation. :D :D :D

There's nothing wrong with PAR cans. They may be inefficient, but they provide a good wash of broad spectrum light.

AND they make a great cooking source for woks atop a castle wall..... :D

also usable as a heat source for stripping paint from the stage floor... but not recommended as much slower and less safe than a proper heat gun.

following the cooking theme.... here's something we were asked to, erm, rustle up for the Students' Union...

=68.ARBUt1GK5Og-6b_qh08tl-cj2U5RLF9eyNFoK9PufmlCLYkpD1A88sp5onIGQ38fzqx3zr69RM63aJjB8vmBoXvg-Xi0TQMvBHDFDsgOA_s07V8op2FzX4ceOBz3O9jzNnb6EJA&__tn__=FC-R&fb_dtsg_ag=Adx7z3_f7wd0Gyyk-qrC6XgTdRkdf52qBwttbsLzybeFHw%3AAdwlaNMbCI1MbrxV9Acrxm4lbsC5D1-D8aO0HJgqhBeHpw"]Cooking breakfast...

we are ignoring any petty comments about side loaded shackles.... ;-)

Entertaining, but I suspect the overhead lamps weren't really necessary and were there for 'dressing' and eye candy :)

4 cans under the griddle would have been more than enough :D :D

it was all for entertainment - so 4 cans was more than enough, but we had 32 available.... and some truss on motors to fly them in with! ;-)

Archived