Bluetooth wireless headphones recommendations

grantr22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought a set of the H6 headphones just before Christmas, unfortunately they have been appropriated by Mrs Xllx so I need to get myself a set. I noticed they have another model on the website (HA-4). Has anyone tried this version, any idea how they compare?

I bought a set of the H6 headphones just before Christmas, unfortunately they have been appropriated by Mrs Xllx so I need to get myself a set. I noticed they have another model on the website (HA-4). Has anyone tried this version, any idea how they compare?

They look similar to some I saw in Maplins so might be worth having a listen to them, I did and they seemed OK.

I would imagine same drivers etc but more on ear than totally covering the ears.

I bought a set of the H6 headphones just before Christmas, unfortunately they have been appropriated by Mrs Xllx

Funny that..... my Mrs is currently doing an online sign language course and apparently these headphones are "perfect, thanks for getting them".

Looks like I'm walking to work with my £1 Morrisons special ear buds for a bit longer!

Latest update; David Kay is shipping me replacements. We'll have to see how that pans out, hopefully it will sort the issue.

Oh well if you don't have to send the broken ones back at least you have some spare earpads? http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived