Bluetooth wireless headphones recommendations

grantr22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading everything on here I've just ordered a pair. And £14 including the p and p just for general use seems fine to me. They won't sound like my sennheiser hd25s but at that price I'm not expecting them to

They don't have the depth and dynamics of cabled headphones but that is due to the codec rather than the drivers but with the same EQ setting on I-tunes they are pretty close frequency wise to the HD25, 26 and 380's I have as my Sony 7506 tend to be brighter anyway.

Nigh enough for Jazz as they say and for £14 well worth the punt and four sets for less than £50 delivered is well worth it for me!

1514675782[/url]' post='558023']
1514662252[/url]' post='558021']

after reading everything on here I've just ordered a pair. And £14 including the p and p just for general use seems fine to me. They won't sound like my sennheiser hd25s but at that price I'm not expecting them to

They don't have the depth and dynamics of cabled headphones but that is due to the codec rather than the drivers but with the same EQ setting on I-tunes they are pretty close frequency wise to the HD25, 26 and 380's I have as my Sony 7506 tend to be brighter anyway.

Nigh enough for Jazz as they say and for £14 well worth the punt and four sets for less than £50 delivered is well worth it for me!

I’m sure they’ll be fine for just listening to Spotify while knocking about. I’ve currently got a set of Bluedio t2s and they weren’t expensive and with a bit of eq I got a sound I liked.

I ordered a pair of the “reduced to a tenner” headphones. Arrived this morning.

First impressions: Well packaged, quality box.

There’s a velvety “dust bag” inside the box. Good quality, but some marks on it - makes me think maybe these are seconds, or old stock?

Cans themsselves seem OK - reasonable build quality, certainly better than I’d expect for a tenner.

Sound quality - not quite as I’m used to, based on a very quick test - not sure yet whether they’re bass-heavy or treble-light...

But definitely useable.

I noticed similar marking of the bag, and the instruction manual looks 'crinkly; as it it got wet. But the headphones themselves are fine.

I noticed similar marking of the bag, and the instruction manual looks 'crinkly; as it it got wet. But the headphones themselves are fine.

Back in my early Beeb days one of my fellow engineers had a side-line in heavily-discounted "wet-box" consumer electrical & audio equipment. I suspect it was originally from crates that hadn't survived the Heathrow cargo handlers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One set I have simply doesn't appear in any bluetooth scan, the other set has lost one channel - it worked in stereo originally but not now.

If I had a phone number I'd call them, but the only point of contact appears to be email or web form, neither of which they answer. I may have to ask the credit card to reverse the transaction. That might get a response.

Archived