For F's sake

4S?

G

What?

It's a clever play on recent events at the Tory party conference. I guess you had to be closer to the action than 12000 miles away to get it! Gave me a giggle anyway☺

4S?

G

What?

It's a clever play on recent events at the Tory party conference. I guess you had to be closer to the action than 12000 miles away to get it! Gave me a giggle anyway☺

I assume referring to the company who work in security who like the letter G and the number 4. :rolleyes:

4S?

G

What?

I assume referring to the company who work in security who like the letter G and the number 4.

And win big Govt contracts to duff people up without warrants?

<br />G4S.  Basically a private army owned by government figures with their fingers in lots of pies.<br /><br />It makes me squirm when I see their minimum wage facilities management operatives (labourers) doing electrical installation work.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Plus one from me.

Archived