Sound loop installer needed

boatman

I have been contacted by a member of one of the local churches who need a new sound loop installed after a new extension to the church is completed. It's not something I can do and the person who installed the previous loop system sadly died earlier this year.

Can anyone point me to a sound loop installer in the Ayrshire (or Greater Glasgow) area?

Check the ISCE website.. Not only should there be a range of installers listed, they should also be competent to design, install, test and sign off the system.

Interestingly, about 90% of the names mentioned north of the border work for TG Baker...

I’d second the suggestion of speaking to Ampetronic - if I remember correctly, they’ll do a free design service and recommend installers.

I’d second the suggestion of speaking to Ampetronic - if I remember correctly, they’ll do a free design service and recommend installers.

Ampetronic are indeed very helpful indeed and worth contacting. I mentioned the ISCE list because ISCE have done quite a bit of work in trying to improve the quality of loop installs (and of course not all installers use Ampetronic).

The mad dash of activity around the time of t he Equality Act gave rise to even more loop installations where the only bit that worked was the sticker proudly announcing its existance....

Archived