Radio mic bum pouches

Ynot

Sigh. The proper theatre etiquette is to buy one pouch as a prototype than provide the wardrobe department with a few bottles of wine in return for the rest you need.

Seriously, for anybody who can sew, they are a matter of minutes (and a small amount of cloth, elastic and velcro) to make up. You can also get them customised for costumes where the normal location doesn't work.

In a pinch, my ex wife could also make them but that cost a fancy dinner out rather than a couple bottles of plonk.

Sigh. The proper theatre etiquette is to buy one pouch as a prototype than provide the wardrobe department with a few bottles of wine in return for the rest you need.

You may well be right (and there will still be times when we fall back on the custom made) but what I'm looking at here is something that's off the shelf and robust enough to go through am-dram, dance schools, drama students, and uncle Tom Cobbley without falling apart...

:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radio-Mic-belt-aerobics-suit-Trantec-AKG-Sennheiser-freeport-qtx-audio-technica-/252434102412?hash=item3ac63eb88c:g:9ksAAOSwL7VWk4G8

This is exactly what you want -

Robust, strong etc

Get money off for buying in bulk (had to contact the seller..)

No stupid bulkyness to them

All under £14 each, and will cost less when you buy bulk.

So I recommend these. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radio-Mic-belt-aerobics-suit-Trantec-AKG-Sennheiser-freeport-qtx-audio-technica-/252434102412?hash=item3ac63eb88c:g:9ksAAOSwL7VWk4G8

This is exactly what you want -

Robust, strong etc

Get money off for buying in bulk (had to contact the seller..)

No stupid bulkyness to them

All under £14 each, and will cost less when you buy bulk.

So I recommend these. :)

Hmm. Suspicious. Your first post and it's a glowing review of the product. Could almost be construed as an advertisment?

Do you work there?

David

Archived