Suggestions for Walk on music needed

djmatthill

Hi Guys

Iv been asked to select some inspirational walk on music for the speakers for our next conference and need some suggestions from all

you conference professionals please....

We ve just had a new CEO and this will be the first time he has addressed the work force..

I need to play 10 to 20 Seconds of uplifting feel good music that conveys A positive attitude , fresh start , new beginnings etc etc.... What would you suggest ?

Also I need walk on music for the following head of departments too , any Ideas..

A welcome to the conference

Finance

Sales inncentives

Marketing

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated...

Also which software would you suggest to fire these audio clips from... (Windows PC)

Matt

Human resources / people

That has got to be the worst choice - it would probably be faded out before the busier bit started, it's tuneless and many folk may even think the track was a stuck CD - I really can't imagine anybody wanting to use that one!

With 'real' music, there are so many - I guess it falls down to the age of the person coming on, what they do, perhaps even any personal traits and most critically if it's meant to be serious and powerful or light hearted and amusing. Funny can work, but only if everyone is in on the joke. To people outside the circle, it won't mean much at all. With a mixed age group, going down any musical strand too deeply alienates the others. If the music is mood setting, then obscure is fine - but if the music or lyrics are critical, then it MUST be something everyone can relate to. It probably doesn't matter if everyone likes it, but they mustn't actively hate it!

We ve just had a new CEO and this will be the first time he has addressed the work force..

I need to play 10 to 20 Seconds of uplifting feel good music

4 tops- The same old song

Finance - Dirty money, The Blockheads

Sales inncentives - sweet little lies, Fleetwood Mac

Marketing - physco killer, Talking Heads

walkout -we gotta get out of this place,The Animals

How do you run Q-lab on a PC?

You don't. It is a MacOS program.

Mac

Actually, you technically could if you ran a Mac emulator but that wasn't the reason for my question. The OP clearly stated PC, I was just puzzled why someone would then suggest QLab.

Archived