PA Shack

BlackSwan87

Has anyone had any experience with PAShack.com I ordered bits from there, they took my money and I haven't heard from them for nearly three weeks now. No response to emails or calls either? Just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat...

Don't know about just been taken over, there is a thread on another forum about non-appearance of kit, no reply to email and no phone contact dated 31st May 2012. That said for three weeks as well.

Looking at the website I think I can just barely see the phoenix rising from the ashes. Alive Ventures came into being in July and a quick look sees no company called P A Shack at Companies House.

A Whois search of the website reveals a registrant address that looks different from the administrative address (which I suspect is a web design company). Worth a bit of research to see if the registrant is the previous owner - the listing hasn't been updated since 2011. Stockport is the general area.

It's interesting how close that registration address is to the last known whereabouts of a certain mr Paul Tandy....... Perhaps they know each other.......

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just wanted to register to say hey and answer all your questions... I'm the boss / warehouse sweeper / general dogs body at Alive Ventures Ltd.

PAShack.com has just been taken over by ourselves and re-located to a new depot in Macclesfield Cheshire, which is very almost complete!

The full address is Unit TR1, Big Trade Park, Fence Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 1LT.

Our contact number is 01625-322185, phone us for a chat in the week or you are more than welcome to visit us straight away if you don't mind a bit of wet paint!

I cannot comment on how PAShack "was" run before our involvement but I can assure all that we are 100% honest and genuine. We are making some huge changes to PAShack at the moment to bring it to the forefront of online equipment sales.

We have even commissioned an iPhone / iPad app, Ok maybe that's just to show off ;).

The head of Ops for our Hire and Sales at Macclesfield is Rupert, feel free to email him direct rupert@aliveventures.co.uk if you have any issues ongoing or give him a call in the week on the main number.

Many Thanks

Ethan King

Alive Ventures Ltd

Archived