Small Scale Comms

I came to the Blue Room tonight to research low-cost Talkback systems, hoping to find a DIY-type project that I could make for use in a Christmas show that my church is putting on, and your description of your system sounds like it ticks all my boxes!

Have a read up on BlueClone/BlueCom on here.

The first boards have been received. Once I get back from holiday I need to test them with a mix of other makes of pack and then we'll be making the files available for people to make their own boards. We'll also be sorting out a group buy ready for the winter/panto season.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came to the Blue Room tonight to research low-cost Talkback systems, hoping to find a DIY-type project that I could make for use in a Christmas show that my church is putting on, and your description of your system sounds like it ticks all my boxes!

Have a read up on BlueClone/BlueCom on here.

The first boards have been received. Once I get back from holiday I need to test them with a mix of other makes of pack and then we'll be making the files available for people to make their own boards. We'll also be sorting out a group buy ready for the winter/panto season.

Wow Brian, that project looks so great.

I've subscribed to the thread and will be watching with great interest.

Enjoy your hols!

• 3 years later...

Archived