Aero-Quip

johnhuson

Hi,

I'm trying to source Aero-Quip fittings (often used in speaker flying) but having very little luck. It would appear the name Aeroquip is also used by a popular hydraulics manufacturer so that's hampering my Googling somewhat!

Any leads greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

EDIT Managed to find some from Adam Hall, for future reference it's also referred to as cargo restraint track.

It would appear the name Aeroquip is also used by a popular hydraulics manufacturer so that's hampering my Googling somewhat!

I believe that Aeroquip Corporation is the patent holder for the track and fitting design, presumably they make all kinds of bits for aircraft so I guess you weren't that far from them in your Googlings.

www.unwin-safety.com

Make supply and fit tracking restraint systems for use in vehicles. Whether it's legally Aeroquip, you'd have to confirm with them. They do say that their stuff is half inch pitch and NOT a metric approximation of that. They are good at having all the design figures for their product.

Terralec did have some "Aero" fastenings for flying things but I doubt that they have full LOLER history.

Archived