Looking for small fresnel - smaller than Acclaim

dbuckley

yep, looking for a small or tiny decent fresnel, an Acclaim is just too big for this use, only needs to be 200W or possibly less, but with proper accessories like barn doors!

Its for a little stage with little headroom, to be screwed to the ceiling!

yep, looking for a small or tiny decent fresnel, an Acclaim is just too big for this use, only needs to be 200W or possibly less, but with proper accessories like barn doors!

Its for a little stage with little headroom, to be screwed to the ceiling!

Hi, I have a 300w fresnel from cct,it looks like a minim.If you wanted to borrow it, I would be more than willing,but sorry not prepaired to get rid of it.I also alas only have one.Compairing the two the spot is slightly smaller than a minim.Dont know if this helps.Regards Roy

Microlights limited used to make a very small fresnel, dont know if they still do.

Used a 12 volt 100 watt lamp, and was available with or without an integral transformer.

(the above firm are a supplier of retail and architectural lighting, not theatre, but some of their products are useful in smaller performance spaces)

I installed a dozen of these to light a small stage area in a pub, they were a good compromise between d0m3stic rubbish and proper stage lighting.

have you considered a trusty strand minim pc a good sturdy luminaire and widely available for resonably low prices heres abit more info and it also has abit of info about its brothers like the minim f and minim profile

thanks and I hope this helps oli :** laughs out loud **:

Archived