Outdoor Stage Hire

derrick

Hey

Basically I am looking to hire an outdoor stage for an event in somerset for july. The dates of hire are between the 16th & the 18th.

Ideally I would like to hire a stage around the size of about 8m Wide & 6m Deep

I would also like a FOH Position & 3 walls around the stage.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks In Advance

Dan Jenkins

Star are good at what they do but there are plenty of suppliers with lots of different types of stages at all sorts of level and all sorts of prices. It all depends on your budget and your relationship with the supplier and that is how PM's make a living, building those contacts and relationships. One of the premier UK stage hire companies are near you as are about a dozen smaller outfits that could probably be suitable.

Lots of the guys on the BR could recommend stage hirers but it would be a far better learning experience to research this yourself. For instance, I have those I work with well and those I don't, which of these would work well with you is another matter.

Try the research via the usual suspects; search BR (see above), Google stage hire, White Book, NOEA members, PSA members etc etc then choose your own. Do it quickly though, most are booked out for months ahead!

You are really going to struggle for this one!

I had a stage booked for those exact dates and after giving it up, im finding it impossible to find anything!

Do you have any more info regarding the event I.e what kind of stage?

Would you consider a mobile stage? Could get you one at the drop of a hat and costs a helluva lot less than a structural stage!

Dodge

Hey

Basically I am looking to hire an outdoor stage for an event in somerset for july. The dates of hire are between the 16th & the 18th.

Ideally I would like to hire a stage around the size of about 8m Wide & 6m Deep

I would also like a FOH Position & 3 walls around the stage.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks In Advance

Dan Jenkins

I can help, I've got serevral options & we could help out. we are a way from Somerset so transport could be high though.

Visit My Website

Hi try Viking Stage Lighting in Norwich norfolk very good prices they do stage deck 2mx1m with various heights from 200mm to 2meters plus. Stage decks can be connected together to make any size you like. They also deliver....the sections are £12 each including legs to your spec http://www.vikinglighting.co.uk/catalogue/...products_id=203

Harry, the OP's after covered outdoor stages, not just pieces of desk.

As your probably aware, Viking do have a covered stage, but I doubt it'll meet the OP's requirements.

T

No im simply trying to help im new to the company and know they do staging whats the point in saying nothing when I could help!!
Hmmm...

Well, your first post here gave the impression to the casual reader that you were recommending Viking from some point of authority. However, a quick check of your profile does give away that you're just 18, (and thus sadly lacking in direct experience by default) and do indeed work for the aforesaid company.

That sort of misleading post is frowned upon here.

The other post from pjh earlier was more direct, clearly stating his direct interest and quoting his web site - so we're all under no illusion that it was a personal reference. Commercial posting isn't always welcome, but if done, that's the best way to do it (other than a direct PM to the OP).

Archived