What's Big Dave doing with my kit?

Thirdtap

'Lo

Got some new toys and need to impose the brand of my company on them.

As well as the usual stickers I see that alot of kit has been written on with pen.

I sometimes have ownership for a while a suitable permanent marker, then I turn around, turn back and the good pen is gone to be replaced with a crayon or broken pencil. So..Black marker pens any recomendations?

Now for the white tipex type pens - what are they called and where would I be able to get them from?

Thanks Awfully

:D

Any good art shop should sell paint pens - come in white and lots of other colours and are v good for marking kit, bits of steel work etc.

Can't tell you the name of the brand I use 'cos they are all at work. sorry

'Lo

Got some new toys and need to impose the brand of my company on them.

I spraypaint a stencil on the back of my kit. It works: somone nicked the Jands last week, sold it to a secondhand electrical shop, who brought it back, bless 'em.

So..Black marker pens any recomendations?

Double Ended Sharpies: It's all the pen you ever need. Available from RS or probably any big stationary store.

Now for the white tipex type pens - what are they called and where would I be able to get them from?

Ummm...white Tippex Pens? Staples should sort you out, I reckon.

Thanks Awfully

Really, it was nothing :D

hope you got the insurance claim in before they bought it back

Ummmm...we found out it was missing from the bloke bringing it back...

Twin tip sharpie:

http://www.sanfordb2b.com/img/product/twintip_134001.jpg

Highly recommended.

'lo

just an update

Found white marker pens - Dalo marker pens. They come in a variety of colours including orange. Sharpie double ended marker pens. All in the RS online catalouge. Found the white paint marker pens also in the flints as metal markers page 40.

Cheers for your help

<_<

Archived