White Sharpie

Jivemaster

What about Chinagraph Pencils.

In traditional Blue Room style, we've got lots of useful info, but nobody's answered the original question yet!

Where's the best place to buy these? Good stationers? Hardware store? Somewhere else?

In traditional pantomime style: "Oh yes I did." :stagecrew:

In traditional Blue Room style, we've got lots of useful info, but nobody's answered the original question yet!

... because, as has already been pointed out, white Sharpies don't exist. However at least two existing white markers have been suggested in previous replies, as well as several other alternative products.

Sharpie is a BRAND NAME - just because Americans are stupid enough to use one brand name (frequently totally non-descriptive) to describe every other similar product doesn't mean that we need to be so idiotic!

A Google search on the blindingly obvious white marker pen immediately throws up exactly what the OP really wants - although obviously not a Sharpie.

David

WH Smith are no longer stocking the Sharpies with lids, they appear only to have the retractable ones. The Works doesn't have any of the standard coloured 4 pack multipacks. EBay is in the process of sending me what I want!

WH Smith are no longer stocking the Sharpies with lids, they appear only to have the retractable ones. The Works doesn't have any of the standard coloured 4 pack multipacks. EBay is in the process of sending me what I want!

I got some on Saturday from my local Tesco !!

WH Smith are no longer stocking the Sharpies with lids, they appear only to have the retractable ones.

Really? I got a pack of 4 from mine about a fortnight ago.

Also, just to say that Tesco's permanent markers are very good for the price - 76p for 2! Admittedly they are quite thick, and need replacing about once every other month to keep quite a fine point, but still great value

EDIT: More things added

EDIT #2: Spelling and Grammar

Have used ebay for a long time for Sharpies, mainly out of habit from when they were not as easy to track down in UK shops. You can still buy ones in from USA that are cheaper than buying in UK, and ones that aren't available over here. Haven't come across the silver Sharpies in UK, though there are some on ebay, from UK and USA sellers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SHARPIE-METALLIC...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived