New PA System

fatfrog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These guys have a 2nd hand system JohnDemin.

It's in northern ireland though - donno if your willing to drive over - might be worth it - you could take a holiday in ireland!

ReaSound NI - PreOwned Gear

I've bought stuff from them before and there dead on - There the main allen heath dealer for ireland too

Alan

That systems probably going to be a bit light in the bottom end mind. The match for the 15" tops is the dual 18" subs, however the singles still pack one hell of a punch, it just depends on what your looking for from this system.

Rich

These guys have a 2nd hand system JohnDemin.

It's in northern ireland though - donno if your willing to drive over - might be worth it - you could take a holiday in ireland!

ReaSound NI - PreOwned Gear

I've bought stuff from them before and there dead on - There the main allen heath dealer for ireland too

Alan

That systems probably going to be a bit light in the bottom end mind. The match for the 15" tops is the dual 18" subs, however the singles still pack one hell of a punch, it just depends on what your looking for from this system.

Rich

True - I suppose it would be better proportioned with the 2x18 bins due to the high power output of the 15inch tops

All depends on what he can afford and whats econmically viable - I could buy a line array but I've got no use for it kinda situation.

RCF TT+ System - 2x TTS18-A 1K Active Subs, 2x TT25-A 1500w Active Tops inc Poles & Cables

Very nice, I think maybe the subs would be enough, I could always attenuate the tops a bit, one things for sure I'll never blow the tops drivers!

The shape of the subs look like the speaker is in at an angle, very similar to the logics,

I would have thought that they would be more managable too, ( than the 2 x 18's) considering the 'Missus' likes to carry her mic into a club, and thats it!

Might come to Eire for my hols, I'll buy this system and try it out at fatfrogs house, see if we can wake up the neighbours. ** laughs out loud **.

John Denim. :(

• 11 months later...
Yeah Thats great - ideally I'm looking for covers for the 8 inch tops & 12inch subs.

OK, I know it was a long time ago.

I've just received these, along with the ones for the 12" subs from the same seller. Good fit, well made.

(No connection to seller)

• 2 months later...

Archived