New PA System

fatfrog

Apologies for being a bit sweeping on the KV2 front! I've worked with 2 seperate systems. One was an ES System, the other was a VHD System. Both suffered from similar problems.

If anyone is interested in checking out the fohhn experience range, do so here...

Fohhn Experience

The new double 6" active sub is sweet. kicks out 1k when hooked up with a pair of XT-2 tops.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have decided to go with the RCF system anyways.

The guys at rcf were superb to deal with according to my supplier and I'm very happy with the final price too.

I'm collecting it early next week so I'll get some photos up if anyone is interested as there isn't much information on the rcf website yet as its a very new system.

Thanks for all your help

Alan

Thats a really nice compact system, I had a pair of the 12" subs out yesterday and had forgotten how good they sound for such a small bin! I have to admit I have not herd the 8" top though, its the only cab in the range I have not herd! Its ment to be very impressive though.

Rich

Just collected the pa there - its savage - I'm so happy with it - except I cant properly test it out yet - both of my allen & heath desks are out on hire!!! - Aggh

I'll get some pics up soon - I must say the user manual aint up to much so if I have any questions - you cant tell me to read the manaul!!!

Alan

I would like to thank fatfrog & all who have replied. Saved me starting my own thread.

I'll be getting a demo of a TT system tomorrow. On paper it ticks all my boxes (well apart from the one that says cheap ;) ), so now I just need to hear it!

It certainly is a very good system. Chalk me up as the second BR member to buy one this week! ;)

Only bad point is that the lack of handles on the tops means you can't really carry two at a time.

RCF are really gonna be delighted with the blue-room this week.

My supplier was saying that the rcf guys have been following this thread and are very happy with the feedback!

After day 2 with the system I have found some more very useful things.

Due to the shape of the tops they can also be used perfectly as stage monitors

The manuals are crap

And its savage!!!

I'll probably get 2 more tops over the summer as stage monitors

Mark - what did you choose to buy?

Alan

Archived