Who's going to this birthday bash then ?

Lincoln

Are you going to be there... ?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to be there... ?

• Definately
    • Good chance
    • Maybe
    • .. would love to but washing my hair
    • probably not, sorry!
    • Not, sorry working!
    • Naaah!
    • Definately Not!

I'm afraid I have bad news for you all.

I am definitely coming, and to make matters worse, in the absence of Peter or Richard, I've been appointed (by myself...) to be thine host. I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that there will be cake. And even a real prize for the winner of the Bluetoe most helpful award.

I would like to apologise now for anything I say or do. Or imply. Or look like I'm doing but it actually turns out to be something even worse. Or anything really. All photographic evidence will be considered to be illegal until proven otherwise.

Bryson

(Self-appointed) Blue Room Social Secretary

I won't be able to come :** laughs out loud **: as I have a fitup... I've tried bargaining, reasoning, bribeing, but no. However, I will be expecting photographic evidence that you were all having a great time, and will hopefully provide you all with photographic evidence that I had some 181 (if I can find some in time!) about my person in a suitibly humerous way.

Should be there...... although without the 181...don't do lights!!!!

that's ok, bring along the sound equivalent, something like a reel of 'mega-dupa 2001' speaker cable at £50/metre, terminated in unicorn-dust plated phono plugs.

Archived