Who's going to this birthday bash then ?

Lincoln

Are you going to be there... ?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to be there... ?

• Definately
    • Good chance
    • Maybe
    • .. would love to but washing my hair
    • probably not, sorry!
    • Not, sorry working!
    • Naaah!
    • Definately Not!

However, I will be expecting photographic evidence that you were all having a great time, and will hopefully provide you all with photographic evidence that I had some 181 (if I can find some in time!) about my person in a suitibly humerous way.

There's an idea... Does anyone have some free web space that they haven't used with their web account?

If someone's up for a little bit of work, they could act as "mine host" for everyones "Proof of 181" photos.

I'd do it, but my account doesn't give me web space.

Just a suggestion...

I've got no problem with doing the whole hosting thang.

in fact... it could be my get-out clause as I've unfortunately got a jobbie on on the 31st so I can't come... although I will be there in spirit! (*hic*!) but then again the bank balance won't take a battering!

let me know guys, I'm more than happy (and sad enough to do it!)

Steve

There's an idea... Does anyone have some free web space that they haven't used with their web account?

If someone's up for a little bit of work, they could act as "mine host" for everyones "Proof of 181" photos.

I rent a large amount of 'real' server space and have a few 'spare' domains floating around. I could easily put a copy of 'Gallery' up which would allow anyone to upload their own pictures.

Archived