The Blue Room Birthday Bash

Bryson

Afternoon all, no hangover here thankfully.

As others have said a great bash.

Thanks to Fiona for the cake, though she ought to be careful as Maglite probably have a patent on torches made out of cake and using candles as illumination.

It was nice to put a few faces to peoples names. Looking forward to the next one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I left the Blue Room Bash in full swing at 10pm, and headed for my overight coach to Carlisle. Many thanks to all who assisted in me being fully anaesthetised - I slept like a baby until the coach pulled in at 6 this morning! Great to see so many "like minds" gathered together, and nice to put more names to faces. Here's hoping we find a good excuse for the next bash soon...

Many thanks to Fiona for the lovel maglite-shaped cake

Would it be insensitive to mention that I never even realised the cake was Maglite shaped? Come to think of it, I did wonder why it said maglite on the front... :** laughs out loud **: Sorry Fi!

Would it be insensitive to mention that I never even realised the cake was Maglite shaped? Come to think of it, I did wonder why it said maglite on the front...  Sorry Fi!

Rob......it's official I am sulking and muchly offended..........it's not a pretty sight.....

I think I had a good time on Saturday....it all seems to go rather hazy.....great that so many people made it, see you all at the next one......!!

Could I also please have a firm promise to say that I don't have to do a cake for the next meet......all too stressful!!!

Archived