Rock Concert Lighting

DSA

I'm just builing a website right now with pics ive just taken of the venue, to help picture the situation.

...will edit this post when its finished

David

PS. actually see post below so its newest one.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RE: Hanging a 6lamp bar, you could also hang it off drifts. Attach a couple of scaffold rings (not sure of the correct name - they have a section which goes around the scaff bar and a ring around 10cm diameter) to the scaff bar, and then use rated drifts looped over the LX bar and through the ring. God what an awful explanation - PM me if you want me to try and draw you a little diagram. Someone else might be able to explain it better.

one thing to watch with pyros is the age of the person operating them, until 12th Feb it shouldn't be you.

can I just ask whats changing after the 12th of february?

also when im using a stage hazer I tend to leave it on for the whole show and turn it on about 15mins before we start to make sure theres enough for the opening. its fluid consumpation is amazing and the mist is very well spread in my experience

one thing to watch with pyros is the age of the person operating them, until 12th Feb it shouldn't be you.

can I just ask whats changing after the 12th of february?

[CRYPTIC] David is..... ;) [/CRYPTIC]

[HELPFUL] According to his profile, David has an 18th birthday on that day and so will be allowed to operate pyrotechnics (at least as far as age requirements go) [/HELPFUL]

oh ok ** laughs out loud ** thanx. perhaps I should have checked that first ;) I was just wondering if there was gonna be a change in the rules, being 18 a good 6 months and having some big shows coming up (with pyros) I was just wondering ** laughs out loud **

but thanx for your helpful comment!

The scanner stand alones would be fine for your needs. I sujest having about 4 and just linking them together ans setting the DIP address on the master and leaving them to run on sound2light.

jon

Dave

You've exceeded your bandwidth on Geocities, so I've popped a couple of the images onto my webspace. See below:

http://fp.kirkup.plus.com/peter/pates/Picture012.jpg

http://fp.kirkup.plus.com/peter/pates/IMG_0092.jpg

thanks, how did you manage to do that?? (get the pics out, because even I cant!)

I'd got onto the webspace before it got bandwidth exceeded, so I went into my internet history and copied the images up onto my webspace.

Archived