Mini Mac's

timmath

I've a dinner next year where we're looking to 'pinspot' all the tables with Mini Mac Profiles,

I'm looking to source 100 (one hundred) plus spares to hire... I already have almost half of them so still need to find more. If you know of, or represent a company with more than 10 please get in touch. If you have one or two it's really not worth the effort of getting them!

Regards

Tim

David:, Thanks, PRG is in UK, they don't stock them.

May I ask why Minimacs ?
but why pinspot with movers?

The client wants colours to change on tables during the event, and they're safer to focus than having people running round trusses

great fixtures like the Robe xt
" where do you rent 100 from... whereas they are far more mini mac than that in the UK.

Its not gonna be cheap for the end client.
Of course is not cheap...

NO #### - I know what the budget is, and yes it's possible, I wasn't asking for opinions on the project, I was asking if people have Mini Macs in their hire stock to come forward.

Also, I am am guessing you may have problems with finding companies with 100s.
Please read the original post - I have already sourced part of the rig, it's the rest I'm looking for 58 to be precise.

Regards

Tim

I'd suggest trying some of the TV-rental companies, as Mini-Macs are sometimes used on things such as Top of the Pops and the like. Other than that, are there any big clubbing hire companies? Might be worth a post on some more 'DJ' type forums.

You know, if you do end up doing this, you may as well use them. If there's a change of the format of the event at any point (perhaps from dinner into entertainment) swap which table each mac is pinspotting. A little time to program, sure, but that changeover moment will be pretty fun, especially if people are smoking...

I'm thinking a massive "swirl" of 100 beams. Hell, if you do it, let me know - I'd like to see that.

Archived