Zero88

peter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you never did say, can we all come to the party?? we can make it a joint celebration for the start of scotland week  <_<

Bring 8 x Mac 550 (see L&SI Page 7) and yes, you can come, and help yourself to as many of the 144 bottles of Stella we've got. Course, if you cant get your hands on Mac 550s, Mac 2000 Performances would do. Might need a gennie too, as the supply is only two 32A ringmains. Oh, and a Wholehog II for control. Invitation is open to anyone who can satisfy all of the above criteria.

well if I take all the stella ( you did say "help yourself to as many of the 144 bottles of Stella we've got") and sell them then I could provide it without a problem for the night, power might be a problem but I think it will be ok.

so come on, whats the address? time and dress code? <_<

well if I take all the stella ( you did say "help yourself to as many of the 144 bottles of Stella we've got") and sell them then I could provide it without a problem for the night, power might be a problem but I think it will be ok.

For god's sake, how much were you planning on selling the Stella for that you could get 8 MAC2000s and a Hog for a night?!?! <_<

Either that or I need to get to know your suppliers!

one of the advantges of being a student is alot of the companies are willing to give stock at stupidly low prices for a night if its not being used as it gives a chance to see what you think and then if you like it you are more likely to go back to them to hire for the next show you want them for.

the desk I think I can borrow for the night so its only the macs, and if they are full size bottles and nto the small ones then I can sell them for about £1.50 each at an even or I can get £1 each for them as a bulk buy.

so thats between £144 and £216

thats not bad going and I think I could get some for that, maybe not all 8 as I offer to do the prep work adn pick up and drop off so it costs the company nothing really other than the standard maintenance like replacing blown lamps etc...

its a matter of not taking liberties and trying to make a situation where it is good for all invloved

Yes my mum is directly related to me, but no, you can't set fire to her...would kinda spoil the party. My sister, on the other hand, would make a really good firework. Or accessory to firework, would be more appropriate.

Archived