Zero88

peter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how old is she?? and does she have long hair?? if so can you please cut it in advance as hair smells bad when burnt.

and what about the rest of of the family? do we set fire to them?

we could have somone at the door asking if they are directly related and if so giving them a quick douse in petrol...

but dont forget tyou should not drink when settign people alite... or is that just fireworks??

how old is she?? and does she have long hair?? if so can you please cut it in advance as hair smells bad when burnt.

and what about the rest of of the family? do we set fire to them?

we could have somone at the door asking if they are directly related and if so giving them a quick douse in petrol...

Okay Ben, I think you should hand me the box of matches now...

and the lighter...

and the blowlamp please...

and don't think I can't see that pyro system you're trying to hide behind your back!

<_<

Peter

one of the advantges of being a student is alot of the companies are willing to give stock at stupidly low prices for a night if its not being used as it gives a chance to see what you think and then if you like it you are more likely to go back to them to hire for the next show you want them for.

the desk I think I can borrow for the night so its only the macs, and if they are full size bottles and nto the small ones then I can sell them for about £1.50 each at an even or I can get £1 each for them as a bulk buy.

so thats between £144 and £216

thats not bad going and I think I could get some for that, maybe not all 8 as I offer to do the prep work adn pick up and drop off so it costs the company nothing really other than the standard maintenance like replacing blown lamps etc...

its a matter of not taking liberties and trying to make a situation where it is good for all invloved

Sounds like CSSD can be a very charming four letter word in the right hands, you lucky sod! :** laughs out loud **:

its not about droping the name more about explaining im a student without experiance of the fixture who would like to see how it compares to others that I know, most companies will be happy to help and there are one or two that have been so helpful in the past that when I have asked to borrow 1 fizture for an event to try it out they have given me 6 and extras that I didnt ask for. I dont want to give names as its not fair for others to assume they would do the same but I am now in a position that I will and do recomend the fixtures now I know just what they can do.

Archived