Spiral staircase hire

mk_193

We are looking to possibly hire in 2 freestanding spiral staircases for a show. Ideally they would be useable, but may just be used for decoration purposes. I'm struggling to find anything that doesn't have to lead up onto a balcony. We have thought about making our own but just wondered if there were any companies that hire them out, or kits you can make your own? Ideally it would be a few metres in height

Thanks

I've used the Alistage sectional spirals a couple of times now - basically they'll hire you the triangular deck sections that clamp around a central upright scaff tube and the relevant legs to build the steps as high as you need them.

Then the handrail sections slot in over each step as needed.

Here's a copy of the spec sheet I received for them.

image.png.b459d25f385abc402599f09815690f26.png

Plus several ticks for Alistage. The handrails can be fiddly but they make properly robust working steps. They were also just about the most friendly and helpful guys in the business and, for a fee, they will design all sorts of bespoke staging. 

There's a youth group in Bath say they have one for hire.

There are umpteen firms flogging self-assembly kits from £600 up but what do you do with them then?

Edited by kerry davies
e2a