IP65 - Spots

Uriahdemon

Evening all,

I am looking for 2 or 3 IP65 rated in effect profiles for front of stage spots. I only need white/warm white light but happy if it produces multiple colours. They must be DMX controlled and It is only for outdoor scenarios where the rest of my rig is below cover but need these fixtures as far out as I can get them to provide a theatre profile effect..... well as best I can.

Any recommendations please....??

Rgds

Mac

Do you mean just a normal profile spot like a source 4? Look at Chauvet E260-WW IP, a fully waterproof theatre type profile which takes standard source4 lens tubes. The light output is just like a 750w halogen source 4.

If you mean a moving head type spot then SGM G-spot is the only one I know of.

Do you mean just a normal profile spot like a source 4?

Do ETC still make the IP rated Source 4? There used to be a number of them on the way into Liverpool doing gobo duty.

Do ETC still make the IP rated Source 4? There used to be a number of them on the way into Liverpool doing gobo duty.

They do not make anything IP rated as far as I can see. He said "DMX controlled" which I assumed meant LED rather than tungsten with a dimmer. Or it may have meant moving head, I am not sure.

Archived