ETC Screw Sizes

I've got an ETC gateway that is missing a couple of screws. I've managed to establish that the screws I need are ETC Part number HW199, but I can't find any reference to that part number anywhere. Can anybody tell me what size they are?

TIA

Glyn

I had to replace a missing screw in a source4 this week and used something from my tool bag which would have been M5 or M6. Now I've done a google search for this thread I see it was more likely to be an American size... oops.ETC have a UK phone number on their website, I'd give that a try tomorrow.

Hi Ian,

I'm looking for the screws that hold the front plate in place once it's been "hung" from the back box for a 2 port DMX/end touring gateway.

Does that make sense?

Ah, I think I know exactly what you mean, but didn't realise you meant that particular flavour of gateway. We have Pathport C-Series nodes in our venues, which I believe are pretty much the same thing under the hood if I'm thinking of the correct ETC 2-port gateway, but do you think that screw is likely to be the same?

Edited to add, hmm- actually, having done a bit of google imagery, I think I may be thinking of the ETC Net2 gateway that's (physically) the same as our Pathports.

Archived