JTS 903 dual wireless system

revbobuk

Guys - just in conversation with a supplier about this mic system, and I wondered if anyone here had used one. Specifically, the website seems to indicate that it has a monumentally wide tuning range, which would cover both ch38 and ch70 - is this the case, or am I reading it wrong? And if anyone has used one, how robust are the beltpacks? (neat trick - the receiver has a built in charger for AA rechargeable batteries - not seen that elsewhere!)

The user manual is somewhat useless when it comes to the information that really matters!

Looking at some of the places that sell this unit, they are referring to their units tuning between 606 and 630 with one firm giving four blocks of presets all in this range. It does not look like there is a very wide range - just the capability of a block of frequencies within that range depending on which one you buy.

The battery charging trick look fun, but I suspect an external charger might be better suited to today's battery technology (it doesn't say what batteries it will take)...

We have some of these, you can buy them with different frequency ranges. Ours are channel 38 (Range 606-630 MHz). I think the 502~960 MHz on the website refers to the overall ranges available, eg the channel 70 range is 863-865 MHz which is a different item.

I've never used the battery charger but I find the mics to be very good, the handhelds are really robust, the belt-packs are reasonable (their weakness seems to be the plastic belt-clip).

Archived