24-Channel Fader Panel

IRW

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any 24-channel fader panels? Either single or dual preset, preferably with no sort of programmability other than A & B masters and a grand master, and outputting on DMX.

The closest I've found so far is the Showtec Showmaster 48, but I really don't want the programming section of it- this is most definitely a 'push fader up, light comes on' situation.

Essentially, I'm looking for a DMX equivalent to a 24-channel Tempus desk!

Thanks,

Ian

I don't think it gets any simpeler than the ehrgeiz simple desk.

That might actually be too basic! Doesn't seem to have any masters. Plus the power switch is on the back, which might be too hard for the type of end user the OP is buying for.

http://www.thomann.d..._controller.htm

Thanks for all replies so far- we hadn't spotted the Ehrgeiz desk- it's very close to being acceptable- the power switch on the back isn't necessarily a problem, although a grand master would be nice!

This absolutely has to be a 24 channel desk. As Yorkie said, the Cobra thing is the Showtec rebadged. It's so annoying that there seems to be desks that are perfect control-wise, but are slightly too small!

Just to reiterate my specification:

- Must have 24 control faders for direct 1-1 control of circuits

- Either single preset, or dual preset would be acceptable

- No further controls other than A/B masters and grandmaster in the case of dual preset. In the case of single preset, just a grand master.

The idea is for this to be a quick and easy desk for basic control applications in a rehearsal room. We've got plenty of other higher end desks available that can go in if advanced control is required.

So far the Ehrgeiz SimpleDesk 24 as suggested by Geetrt is in the lead, if only the Easy Fade 36 was available in a slightly larger format it would be perfect. As I've mentioned in my other thread, this is to replace a 24-way Strand LX console.

Archived