Problem with laserword mkii cs-1000 laser mirrors

mickeylaa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both mirrors are 90 degrees out of place. while my other laser world cs-1000 world laser is fine how can I fix this! stressing huge new year party and this just happened now

Quick glance at the manuel has DMX channels for X & Y rotation and `circular` rotation , unless physically twisted the galvos , would think its a rotation setting.

]

wont let me join it

You are going to have to either plough through dozens of posts to see if there is anything on your laserworld cs 1000s, or register & post a question.

Or, alternatively, come to terms with the idea of doing your gig with only one, stop getting stressed about it, & get it fixed at your leisure.

@mickeylaa - I suggest you ask these questions on a mobile dj forum (there are several popular ones) as you will get responses from likeminded people who probably own and use the same lights. This is a theatrical & professional user forum.

As an aside, I trust you have familiarised yourself with the HSG95 regulations I provided a link to in your earlier post plus all the advice fellow BR members afforded you... & in particular you will be using a suitable control protocol with the necessary failsafes.

Have the local authorities been informed about this rave? Is it licensed?

So far we've heard about controlling lasers with with an unsuitable controller, wanting to rig moving lights over people's heads from an unrated structure and now a laser with a scanning fault. This has all the hallmarks of a New Year's morning news story. Has anyone signed off on this?

Not wanting to be a killjoy, but does anyone know who the relevant authorities are who should be overseeing this? As my other half said, if we hear about a disaster at a rave on Merseyside on New Year's morning , are we going to wish we'd got the relevant authorities involved? Thing is I don't know who that would be.

Have the local authorities been informed about this rave? Is it licensed?

Not wanting to be a killjoy, but does anyone know who the relevant authorities are who should be overseeing this? As my other half said, if we hear about a disaster at a rave on Merseyside on New Year's morning , are we going to wish we'd got the relevant authorities involved? Thing is I don't know who that would be.

hmmm interesting question. Perhaps a fire officer, but getting one of them out on new years eve would be hard. Police - only when its happening, and it would have to be too loud, or trespassing, or similar, rather than just "these folk on the forum feel this is unsafe".

The event would require a license under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982, at which point the local council may be interested to know - again, unlikely in this short space of time.

OP- DO THE RIGHT THING. every topic of yours about this party has been dodgy, and worrying, and every reply has been basically telling you not to do it. Enjoy new years, and let everyone else enjoy theirs without killing anyone.

OP appears to be a student, without much regard for health and safety , or the safety of the guests at his show. There's a part of me that suggests we should ban the guy but at least here he'll get proper advice on the right way as far as safety goes....

All his topics have been scary....

I have isolators on the lasers incase a single beam shoots out...but im sure after a week and price of these lasers would of thought there would of been an easy way to re align the mirrors

and I got a company out to look at the marquee and the owner seen it and they said it was fine. they are the ones that supplied the 4 meter truss

Archived