Theatre examples wanted!

gareth

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theatre by the lake in Keswick has both a main house and a studio. They're not massive but put on a wide variety of Summer Rep and one nighters.

I have the tech specs here

Do you happen to have the chief electrician's or technical manager's e-mail address, please?

I don't think anybody has mentioned the Hampstead Theatre.

I did, in the very first post ;-)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Have contacted several venues so far.

What I really need now is contact e-mail addresses for the chief LX, head of lighting, senior technician or equivalent at the following :

Sheffield Crucible

Theatre By The Lake

Chichester Festival Theatre

Sorry to be a bit vague about all this. As soon as I can explain why I'm asking these things, I will!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Have contacted several venues so far.

What I really need now is contact e-mail addresses for the chief LX, head of lighting, senior technician or equivalent at the following :

Sheffield Crucible

Theatre By The Lake

Chichester Festival Theatre

Sorry to be a bit vague about all this. As soon as I can explain why I'm asking these things, I will!

I reckon you're doing an undercover case study as to how many of these venues provide free parking for staff! :stagecrew:

We did a similar thing when 'the man' stopped putting tea and coffee in the green room...:thumbdown:

Theatre by the Lake, best I can do is what I've cadged from the website:

email:

technical@theatrebythelake.com

Technical manager is Andrew J Lindsay so a guess for personal email would be Andrew.lindsay@theatrebythelake.com so it might be worth a punt...

Hope that helps

Archived